Myringotomy is a surgical procedure of the eardrum or tympanic membrane. The procedure is performed by making a small incision with a myringotomy knife through the layers of tympanic membrane.
- Optimised micrometre-accurate precision grinding.
- Double edged allowing for cutting movements in both directions.
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges of superb durability.
- Consistently sharp, angled blade facilitates a clean cut.
- Spear tip, Narrow shaft.
- Lance tip, Downward cut, Narrow shaft.
There are no reviews yet.